Sancho excluded from Man Utd squad following public spat with Ten Hag
Jadon Sancho will train away from the Manchester United first team following his public dispute with manager Erik ten Hag.
Ten Hag dropped Sancho for the 3-1 defeat at Arsenal prior to the international break, suggesting the winger's absence was due to his performances in training.
Those comments led the 23-year-old to claim on social media that he had been made a "scapegoat" and suggest the Dutch manager's words were "untrue" in a post he has now deleted.
A statement from the Red Devils said they will look to resolve what they label as a "squad discipline issue", during which time Sancho will remain on a "personal training programme".
After the defeat at the Emirates Stadium on September 3, Ten Hag said: "Jadon, on his performances in training we did not select him.
"You have to reach a level every day at Manchester United and we can make choices in the front line. So for this game he was not selected."
In response, Sancho said: "Please don't believe everything you read.
"I will not allow people saying things that are completely untrue, I have conducted myself very well in training this week.
"I believe there are other reasons for this matter that I won't go into, I've been a scapegoat for a long time which isn't fair!"
Sancho's future at Old Trafford now looks in serious doubt after a disappointing spell since his £73million move from Borussia Dortmund in the summer of 2021.
He has scored just 12 goals in 82 appearances for the Red Devils and was heavily linked with a move to Saudi Arabia before last week's deadline.