Your browser is out of date or some of its features are disabled, it may not display this website or some of its parts correctly.
Alternatively you can navigate to a legacy version of the website, which is compatible with older browsers: http://www.livescores.com.
An error occurred while updating data. It might be due to a slow or failing network connection or a problem on the servers.
The website will automatically retry to download the data.
To force an immediate reload please refresh the page.
An error occurred while retrieving notifications. It might be due to a slow or failing network connection or a problem on the servers.
The website will automatically try to reconnect and download all the notifications.
Could Lionel Messi swap Barcelona for Inter?
Messi has been linked to Inter since ex-president Massimo Moratti said the six-time Ballon d'Or winner joining the Serie A club was not a "forbidden dream".
The 32-year-old's future at Camp Nou has made headlines throughout the 2019-20 season.
TOP STORY – INTER WANT MESSI
Inter are seriously working on trying to sign Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi, according to TNT Sports.
Former Inter president Massimo Moratti said the Nerazzurri luring Messi – contracted until 2021 – to San Siro was not impossible and speculation has intensified since those comments.
TNT Sports says Inter are ready to push through negotiations for the six-time Ballon d'Or winner, while boyhood club Newell's Old Boys have also made an offer.
- AS Diario claims Manchester United and Juventus are both chasing Real Madrid outcast James Rodriguez. Napoli and Everton have also been linked to the Colombia international.
- Philippe Coutinho is close to returning to the Premier League. Sport reports the former Liverpool star is nearing a loan switch to Chelsea from Barcelona. The Brazilian has spent the 2019-20 season on loan at Bayern Munich.
- Milan are interested in signing in-demand Brescia star Sandro Tonali, according to Calciomercato. The Italian has been linked to the likes of Juve, Inter and United.
- Juve star Paulo Dybala is set to sign a new contract with the Serie A champions, says Calciomercato. Meanwhile, the same outlet reports that Juve are interested in Roma midfielder Bryan Cristante.
- Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane is chasing Rennes sensation Eduardo Camavinga, says AS Diario. The Frenchman wants to sign the 17-year-old if Madrid are unable to lure Paul Pogba from United.
- Mundo Deportivo reports Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham are among the clubs battling for Achraf Hakimi. The Moroccan full-back has spent the past two seasons on loan at Borussia Dortmund from Madrid. Juve, Bayern and Paris Saint-Germain are also reportedly interested.