Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder will meet for a third time on October 9, with the fight having to be rescheduled at short notice.
Fury and Wilder were set to meet in Las Vegas on July 24 but the Gypsy King tested positive for coronavirus, forcing him into self-isolation and resulting in the bout being postponed.
He will now put his WBC world heavyweight title on the line against the American later this year, at the original venue of the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Fury, 32, said: "I wanted nothing more than to smash the Big Dosser on July 24 but I guess the beating will have to wait.
"Make no mistake, I will be back and better than ever. We will fight October 9 and I will knock him spark out!"
Promoter Frank Warren added: "I'm glad we could all agree a new date quickly for Tyson to defend his title.
"Tyson is a fighting man and I know how frustrated he is that he can't compete this month. It's such a shame to lose a fight of this magnitude to coronavirus.
"That said, the extra time he gets to prepare is just going to ensure he's bigger and better than ever before.
"I've never been more certain that Tyson is going to deliver a spectacular performance and remain the No1 heavyweight on the planet!"
Fury had been set to meet WBO, IBF and WBA champion Anthony Joshua in Saudi Arabia in August but Wilder won an arbitration hearing that stated he had the right to a third fight.
It remains to be seen how the new date for the Wilder bout impacts Fury's plans to take on Joshua, though a meeting this year would now seem unlikely.
Fury has a 30-0-1 career record, only failing to win in an initial meeting with Wilder in December 2018 that finished in a contentious split draw.