The big Friday Premier League quiz
There are some mouth-watering fixtures to look forward to as round nine of the Premier League takes centre stage this weekend.
The pick of them sees Manchester United host Liverpool, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side looking to move to within a point of their second-placed rivals.
Meanwhile, reigning champions Manchester City face a trip to fourth-place Brighton and Hove Albion, who are aiming to continue their positive start to the season.
And leaders Chelsea seek to extend their advantage at the top of the table as they welcome bottom side Norwich City to Stamford Bridge.
Here, you can test your knowledge with our Opta-powered quiz. There are five questions, but how many can you get right?
1. Aston Villa boss Dean Smith has won 75 per cent of his Premier League meetings with Arsenal (three out of four). Of all managers to have faced the Gunners at least four times in the competition, who is the only one to boast a better win rate against them?
2. How many chances has Brighton's Pascal Gross created from set plays this season; the highest tally in the Premier League?
3. Which striker scored in his first two Premier League games against Newcastle United in 2013, but has failed to find the net in his last nine against the Magpies since?
4. How many times have Everton's Rafael Benitez and Watford's Claudio Ranieri met in the Premier League?
5. Which side has conceded the most second-half goals in the Premier League this season with 11?
1. Pep Guardiola (91 per cent)
3. Christian Benteke