Is Lionel Messi's future close to being resolved?
Messi is out of contract at Barcelona and the six-time Ballon d'Or winner has been linked with a move away.
But, if reports are to be believed, the superstar is on the verge of extending his Barca contract.
TOP STORY – MESSI SET TO RENEW AT CAMP NOU
Lionel Messi will renew his contract with Barcelona until 2023, according to Fabrizio Romano.
Messi is out of contract at Camp Nou and the superstar captain has been linked with Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain.
But Messi is poised to re-sign, with an official deal reportedly only a matter of time.
- Manchester United are edging closer to signing long-time transfer target and Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho, reports Bild.
- Diario AS claims Real Madrid are set to rival Arsenal for Real Sociedad star Alexander Isak. The Sweden international appeals as a more affordable option compared to Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland and PSG forward Kylian Mbappe.
- Inter star Achraf Hakimi is expected to join PSG, says Romano. Personal terms have reportedly been agreed until 2026. He has also been linked with Chelsea.
- Premier League champions City are willing to wait a year to sign a striker if they are unable to prise Harry Kane from Tottenham, according to ESPN. Kane has been linked with City, United, Chelsea, Madrid and Barca amid reports he wants to leave Spurs. With Tottenham unwilling to sell Kane, City are prepared to wait in the transfer market as they also eye Haaland.
- Mundo Deportivo claims Inter want to sign Barca full-back Jordi Alba, with the Serie A holders willing to offer three players – Milan Skriniar, Lautaro Martinez and Marcelo Brozovic.
- Maurizio Sarri's Lazio are close to signing Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torreira, reports Sky Sport Italia.
- West Ham have made a bid to sign Fiorentina defender Nikola Milenkovic, says Sky Sport Italia. The Serbia international has previously been linked with Tottenham, United and Milan.